When is it need to change the breast implants?6 September, 2019
Tips for skin care during nights11 October, 2019
Bichectomy is a very popular and requested surgery recently, is a procedure though to give a more stylized look to the face, through the extraction of bichat bags located in the cheeks.
Every surgery require postoperative cares to give great results, and for bichectomy it is required a lot of cares, due to the surgery is realized inside the mouth, a zone that tends to infection. By this, in Esthetictrip we want to give you 9 cares after a bichectomy.
- After the surgery, the surgeon will put you a compression bandage around the face, the main purpose of this bandage is help to reduce the swelling that the patient may present, so it is recommended that leave it out for 2 hours approx.
- During the first 24 hours you need to avoid spit, whistle, blow and perform mouthwash.
- It is very important the oral cleaning: it need to wash the teeth and tongue; after the first day it need to perform salt water mouthwash, or with a not so abrasive mouthwash to eliminated the bacteria. This mouthwash should be performed 2 times a day, every 12 hours.
- To help to reduce the swelling, it need to apply cold in the zone during 15 minutes every 4 hours. To make this procedure, wrap ice in a cloth and put directly in the cheeks during 15 minutes.
- The first week you need to sleep upside, with the head slightly raised and with pillows around you to give you support.
- The surgeon will prescribe you a special diet for the postoperative of bichectomy. The first week it will prescribe a liquid diet with the purpose of avoid the effort produced by chewing. The next week, and depending on what the surgeon says, you will start a bland diet, that consist en soft food that does not need a lot of chew.
- It is very important to stay hydrated, so you need to drink water constantly.
- Take the antibiotic and anti-inflammatory that your surgeon prescribe you, This will help you to prevent infections and reduce the swelling that it is produce.
- During the first 2 weeks you can not do any physical activity. After this period of time, and if your surgeon approve it, you will reincorporate your normal physical activities. Remember that you need to avoid direct exposition to sunlight and use sunscreen.
As you see, bichectomy is a simple surgery and it no require a lot of complicate cares, remember that when it come to the mouth, is very important maintain a correct oral hygiene to avoid infections.
If you are interested in have a bichectomy performed, in Esthetictrip we can help you. Our experts are qualify to perform this surgery and will guarantee the best result. If you want to know more about this surgery and our other surgeries, you can contact us through our website making click here.