What is a rhinoplasty?6 December, 2019
Blepharoplasty is one of the most requested surgeries among men and women over 40, because, it allows them to eliminate the excess of skin and fat around the eyes, achieving recover the gaze and youthful appearance, and less tired look.
We always mentioned that, part of a successful plastic surgery depends of the correct postoperative cares that the patient performs. Each surgery requires some cares to guarantee good results, with this in mind, In Esthetictrip we want to give you 9 cares after a blepharoplasty.
- It is an outpatient basis surgery, but needs at least a disability for 5 days to recover. During this time, it is recommended to sleep face up, and with the head slightly rise to avoid the pressure on the zone.
- Swelling is normal after the surgery. During the disability, apply ice on the zone to help decrease the swelling, this procedure can be done wrapping ice in a cloth, and put in the zone for 15 minutes, every 4 hours.
- You can have some blurry vision, but still, you can do activities without any dependency. Remember to do not perform activities that demand a lot of visual effort. It is recommended to not drive until after the third week of recovery.
- Is normal to have dryness in the eyes too, due to the surgery, for this, is recommended use prescribed eye drop by your surgeon, to keep the eyes hydrated.
- Performed washes with physiological serum following the recommendations of your surgeon, to avoid possible infections. Also, apply a prescribed pomade to help with the swelling and dryness of the eyelids skin.
- It is recommended to not do heavy activities nor exercise, to avoid a pressure rise and possible bleeding. After 3 weeks and according to your surgeon, you can resume your activities normally.
- The usage of makeup is forbidden until the surgeon consider pertinent.
- If you use contact lenses, you need to avoid them for 2 weeks, during this time you can use glasses.
- To be a very expose zone, it needs to avoid sun exposure during 3 weeks to avoid a bad scaring; for this, is recommended the usage of sunglasses that cover the entire eye or use hat that cover the zone. Also remember to use sunscreen during three months.
It is very important to assist to every control query with your surgeon to evaluate the blepharoplasty recovery.
Blepharoplasty have very simple postoperative cares, but very important to guarantee the desire results. Is a surgery where you can see the result soon.
In Esthetictrip we are experts in plastic surgery, and we offer our blepharoplasty service for all of them who wants to enhance their look. If you want to book this surgery, you can do it through our website making click here.